This traditional bunk bed has beautiful turned spindles and is finished in an antique lacquer. Constructed from solid pine, ensuring long lasting durability.
Due to Bunk Bed Safety Regulations, only thinner Mattresses are suitable for use on the upper bunk. - FREE MATTRESSES FOR TOP AND BOTTOM BUNK
THIS BUNK BED IS ALSO AVAILABLE WITH A THINNER 76CM WIDE MATTRESS SO THAT BED OPTION IS APPROX 94CM WIDE.
- Conforms to BS EN 747:2012 Safety Standards
- Accepts 2 Standard UK Single Mattresses (90cm x 190cm)(thinner 76cm wide mattress option available if space is an issue)
- Constructed from solid pine, ensuring long lasting durability
- This traditional bunk bed has beautiful turned spindles and is finished antique lacquer
- Distance from floor to top of ladder - 113.5cm
- To minimise the danger of falling from the top bunk, we recommend that the top of the mattress should always be at least 16cm below the top of the lowest part of the guardrail. Maximum mattress height for this bunk is 18.5cm
107cm D x 202cm W x 156cm H
OR SMALLER (76cm wide mattress) IS 93cm x 202cm x 156cm
- Please ensure you have noted that the top bunk mattress should be at least 16cm below the top of the lowest part of the guardrail.
FREE TOP AND BOTTOM BUNK MATTRESS WITH OUR CURRENT PROMOTION